WIZO Los Angeles, established in 1985, is a membership organization whose primary focus is working to support and fund its WIZO projects in Israel.
Federations Around The World
Active Members Worldwide
Israeli Lives Impacted
- Board Meeting – June 26
- Wine & Cheese with Yvel Founder – July 2
- WIZO At Work – July – July 18
- In the Valley Networking Event – July 31
- Museum of the Holocaust Tour – August 8
- WIZO in Orange County – August 28
- Taste of WIZO – September 12
- Sponsor A Child – September 22
- Taste of WIZO – November 13
- Taste of WIZO – March 11
Build your connection to Jewish women across the world and together improve the lives of millions in Israel. WIZO USA was founded over 99 years ago by women with the shared goal of supporting Israel. Today, vibrant, talented women like you continue to support Israel’s women and children and express their Jewish values in ways that are most meaningful to them.
Have a question or concern? Please use the form below.
CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
WIZO USA, The Women’s International Zionist Organization, is a worldwide non-profit organization that operates over 800 social welfare projects in Israel.