Established in Great Britain in 1920, the Women’s International Zionist Organization (WIZO) is a nonprofit organization of members in over 50 countries working together to improve the lives of women, children and the elderly living in Israel. Next to the Israeli government, WIZO is the largest provider of social welfare services in the country.
WIZO California, established in 1985, is a membership organization whose primary focus is working to support and fund its WIZO projects in Israel.
Federations Around The World
Active Members Worldwide
Israeli Lives Impacted
- WIZO Book Club – January 10
- Eve Barlow Event – January 12
- Winter Board Lunch – January 17
- Brunch with Col. Ehud Diskin, PhD – January 25
- WIZO History – February 3
- MIZO Havdalah – February 5
- Queen Esther Luncheon – March 9
- Dumisani Washington Lunch – March 29
- WIZO Woof – May 1
- Mother’s Day 2022 – May 2
- Art & Fashion – July 18
- Israeli Wine Night – August 25
- Sponsor a Child – September 15
CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
WIZO USA, The Women’s International Zionist Organization, is a worldwide non-profit organization that operates over 800 social welfare projects in Israel.